- Paper trimmer
- Exacto knife/Craft knife
- Brazil Basics Paper
- Colored paper
1. Trim your Brazzil Basics paper to your desired size. Always remember to trim off the tag!
2. Lightly mark your paper so you have an idea of where you will cut your pop up cake.
4. Open your card, and push the paper in the middle of the slits you cut with your finger towards you from the back of the card. Repeat this step for the bottom one. I hope you know what I mean. Maybe the picture will help you out…?
7. Glue the two rectangles onto their matching. little. pop-up. thingies.
- I cut out some paper to make ‘frosting’ for the cake
- For the cover, I cut out an ‘H’ and a ‘B’ from regular colored paper and suck some cardboard on the make them look 3Dish. Then I glued the letters onto the front of the card and wrote ‘happy birthday’, with the ‘H’ and the ‘B’ being the things I just made.
- I cut out a frame and wrote ‘D’ in it, so I could finish the word dear and Editwrite ‘dear mom,…’
I put a lot of effort into this card and I hope you guys will be able to appreciate it and maybe even make it yourself. Can’t wait to give it to my mom!