To continue this wonderful food series, I came up with another Popsicle idea. This one is as simple as all the others, but will give you plentiful surprises the moment your tongue touches its icy yet flavorful surface.
- Paper cup
- Popsicle sticks/any other alternative
- Assorted fruits of your choice
- 2 lemons per one Popsicle
1. Dice your fruits into tiny pieces. Fill the paper cup up with your cut fruits
2. Squeeze the lemon juice into a bowl. A good technique to get more juice is to cut the lemon into eighths.
7. Take one out, and carefully tear the cup. Mmm!