Haven’t you been dreaming of owning that expensive towel rack you see every time you see those beautiful pictures Pinterest? Well tell you what– you can make your very own that looks and functions just as well as the others.
- Wooden Plank
- Washi Tape/Masking Tape
- Acrylic Paint
- 3-5 Pre-Cut Wood Dowels
- Decorative Stones/Pebbles
- Glue Gun
- Apply the masking tape onto your plank. You can use a design you already have in mind or just go with the flow.
- It’s time to paint the plank. You can choose to go the extra mile and paint the back, too but really… I was just too lazy to.
- Take out your pre-cut dowels and think about how you want to assemble them. Then mark where you are going to glue it on.
- Next, Carefully glue the dowels onto the plank. Make sure you put a good amount of glue or the dowels might wiggle and fall off.
- Now you can glue the stones on. Keep in mind about what I just said about the glue.
- After all three (or more) stones are glued, flip the rack over, and put mounting tape all over it. jk. Well you know what I mean, so go on!
- Aaaaaaand you are finally ready to go! but first you’ll have to hang a towel on it… ehhh not my problem
Hey ya’ll I hope this DIY was useful, or at least cool in some way, and BYEEEEEEE!